Available for auction is a collection of vintage umbrellas and parasols that have a Porsche connection. These have been passionately collected and cherished for many years. Although some have seen action and some have various age related signs of use - all have been kept safely stored and cared for. They are in excellent overall condition considering their age. In total there are 8 individual items. There are 5 rain umbrellas and 3 sun parasols. The full list is as follows:
1. 1980's Porsche rain umbrella - German flag detail, wooden handle, exceptional condition for its age and seldom used.
2. 1980's Martini Racing rain umbrella - glorious colours, wooden handle, exceptional condition for its age and seldom used.
3. 1990's Porsche rain umbrella - Porsche name finely printed multiple times, beautiful condition, seldom used.
4. 1970's 'Ferry Porsche' rain umbrella and seat - genuine and very collectible. This umbrella is fully functional in all aspects and has been used. The umbrella has been to Silverstone multiple times, Spa on three occasions, Le Mans once and Monaco once. The tie cord that keeps the umbrella closed is sadly missing.
5. 1980's Rothmans Racing rain umbrella - genuine umbrella and super rare. This umbrella is fully functional, looks absolutely wonderful and has been used multiple times.
6. 1970's Porsche parasol - this is an exceptionally rare item and I have not seen another personally. This is a fully functional parasol but it has a missing 'nib' on the point and evidently signs of use over time. I dare say some professional and careful cleaning could restore this important item to its former glory.
7. Finally, two matching Martini Racing parasol's. One is exceptionally good and the other is a little more used and a little dirtier. Both look super when on display and being the parasol kind they are even rarer to come by. Both are from the 1970's.
To find one or two of these items is getting more difficult these days, but to have a superb array of eight highly important pieces from a bygone era is quite unheard of and unlikely to be repeated. The buyer is responsible for shipping, handling, and fees.