We are pleased to offer this authentic 1940s Hudson double-sided neon porcelain dealership sign. Measuring approximately 91" x 46" x 18", this unrestored piece retains its original steel can and blue porcelain enamel with red and white accents. It displays the logo of the Hudson Motor Car Company which produced vehicles under the Hudson name in Detroit from 1905 to 1954 before their merger with the American Motors Company (AMC). Exhibiting beautiful natural patina, this sign has also been fitted with new electrical ballasts and neon tubes to ensure bright illumination for years to come. A beautiful and authentic piece of vintage Americana, this 1940s Hudson dealership sign is a perfect complement to any car collection or museum space.
The buyer is responsible for shipping, handling, and fees.